十个世界著名科学家的小故事 ——— .
十个世界著名科学家的小故事 ——— 爱.
十个世界著名科学家的小故事 ——— 贝尔.
十个世界著名科学家的小故事 ——— 诺贝.
发表时间-11 :13:18 阅读(
1. It''s time to (for) .... 表“时间到了；该干…的时间了”之意。
It''s time to go home.
It''s time for school.
2. It''s bad (good) for ... 表示“对…有害（有益）的”含义。
Please don''t smoke. It''s bad for your health.
Please take more exercise. It''s good for your health.
3. be late for (school) 是“上学（迟到）”之意。for后面还可以接meeting或class。
He was late for school this morning.
Don''t be late for class, please.
4. had better do / not do sth. 表示“最好做/不做某事”之意。
You had better put on the coat when you go out. It''s cold outside.
We had better stop to have a rest.
注意：用had better时，后面一定要直接跟动词原形，决不能加to do sth. 否定一定用在第二个动词之前，是动词不定式的否定式。
5. be (feel) afraid of ... 表示“恐怕”，“害怕…”之意。
He is afraid of snakes.
Mary feels afraid of going out alone.
6. enjoy doing sth. 是“喜欢（爱好）做某事”之意，doing是动名词作动词enjoy的宾语。enjoy有欣赏之意。
Are you enjoy living in Beijing?
Do you enjoy listening to music?
7. stop doing sth. 停止做某事
stop to do sth. 停下来做某事
It''s time for class. Stop talking, please.
When she saw me, she stopped to talk with me.
8. Let (make) sb. do 让（使）某人做某事。
Let''s go to school.
Father made his son clean the room again.
注意：当make sb. do sth. 用于被动语态时，第二个动词前面就一定要加to了。如：
His son was made
clean the room again.
he was made
work twelve hours a day in the past.
9. like to do / like doing sth. 是“喜欢做某事”之意。
like to do sth. 是表示比较具体的喜欢做某事；like doing sth. 是表示宠统的喜欢做某事。如：
I like to swim in the swimming pool.
I like swimming. 我喜欢游泳（只讲喜欢这项运动）
10. ask (tell) sb. to do. (not to do) sth. 请（让）某人（不）做某事
Jim asked his mother to help him with his lessons.
When did you tell him not to shout loudly?
11. give (lend) sb. sth. = give (lend) sth. to sb. 给（借给）某人某物
Mike gave me a new pair of stockings.
Please lend us your car.
12. be busy doing sth. 表示“忙于做某事”之意。
The students are busy getting ready for the exams.
Is Mrs Black busy washing clothes?
13. too ... to ... 表示“太…以致不能…”的含义。
She is too young to go to school.
The old man was too tired to walk farther.
14. not……until …… 是“直……才……”之意。
My daughter didn''t go to bed until 11 o''clock last night.
We won''t have time to rest until the summer holiday comes.
15. so ……that 是“如此……以致……”的意思。
Peter is so clever that all the teachers like him very much.
The song is so wonderful that everyone likes to listen to it.
16. neither ……nor ……是“既不……也不……”之意。
Mr. Smith is neither a worker nor a soldier. He is a scientist.
Neither you nor I am free.
17. enough to do sth. 是“足以去做某事”之意。
She is old enough to go to school.
Peter was tall enough to reach the apple.
19. prefer……to ……是“比起来，还是……好，”“喜欢……而不喜欢”之意。
I prefer English to maths = I like English better than maths
He prefers playing football to playing basketball.
20. not ……at all ……是“根本不……”之意。
I don''t know Mr. King at all.
David doesn''t like singing at all.
21．keep sb. doing sth. 是“使某人继续做某事”之意。
Mr. Wang didn''t come to school on time. She kept me waiting for two hours.
Don''t keep your mother doing everything for you You should do it by yourself.
22. keep sth. + adj. 是“保持某物处于某种状况”之意。
Please keep our classroom clean and tidy.
That wool sweater kept her body warm enough.
23. see sb. doing sth. 表示“看见某人正在做某事”之意。
When my brother passed the post office, he saw a little boy crying at the door.
Did you see a car coming here ?
24. see sb. do sth. 是“看见某人做了某事”之意。
That girl saw an old woman fall down on the road yesterday.
Have you seen the leaves drop into the river ?
25. hear sb. doing sth. 是“听到某人正在做某事”之意。
Listen ! Can you hear someone singing on the hill?
We heard him talking with Mr. Li loudly just now.
26. hear sb. do sth. 表示“听见某人做了某事”之意。
He was often heard to sing in his room in the past.
Why didn''t you hear me come into the sitting rom ?
27. be used for doing sth. 是“被用来做某事”的意思。
Knives are used for cutting things.
Teapot is used for keeping tea warm.
28. It''s three metres long / high/ wide. 它是三米长（高、宽）形容词要放在后面作后置定语。句型是It / 主语+ be +数词+米/公里+形容词。
His father is one and seventy metres tall.
That river is fifty metres wide.
29. What''s wrong with ......? / What''s the problem with ......?/ What''s the trouble with ......?/ What''s the matter?表示“出了什么毛病？”“…哪儿不舒服？”“怎么啦？”的含义。
What''s wrong with your car?
What''s wrong with you, little girl?
What''s the matter with your watch?
30. Would you like (to do) ......? 是“你想要…吗？”的意思。like后面可以接名词，词组或动词不定式。提出一种建议或邀请。
Would you like some fish?
Would you like to go to the cinema with me?
31. Will you please do sth? 是“你想要做……吗？”
Will you please say it more slowly?
Will you please
open the window? I feel cold.
32. It takes sb. some time to do sth. 是“做某事花费某人一段时间”之意。可以用于一般现在时，一般过去式和一般将来时态。
It will take us two hours to go over all the words and expressions.
It took Mr Wang half an hour to clean the bedroom.
33. I''d like sb. to do sth. 是“我希望某人来做某事”之意。
I''d like my friend to help me with my lessons.
He''d like Jim to teach him how to use the computer.
34. There''s sth. wrong with ......是“某物/人出了问题”，“某物/人有了毛病”之意。
There is something wrong the TV set. = Something is wrong with the TV set.
There must be something wrong with the car. It doesn''t move.
35. I don''t think that + clause 是“我想…不会…”“我认为…不…”之意。
I don''t think that any of the questions is difficult.
We don''t think he will have time tomorrow.
36. What about ......? 表示征求意见，询问消息，是“…好不好？”“…怎么样？”之意。
What about some tea?
What about your mother? Is she all right?
37. Why not do ...? 是表示建议，“为什么不……？”之意。
Why not have a rest? You have already worked for four hours.
Why not come to play games with us?
=Why don''t you come to play games with us?
38. What do you mean by ......? 是“请问…是什么意思？”之意。
What do you mean by "scientist", please?
What do you mean by "manager", please?
可以说What is the meaning of "manager"?或What does the "manager" mean?
39. You like singing very much.
So do I.
So do I. = I like singing very much, too.
So在句型"so + be (have，助动词或情态动词)+主语中"有“也”，“同样”的意思，表示前面所说的情况，也适合于另一个人（或物）。
He saw the accident, and so did I.
She can ride a horse, and so can I.
40. It''s easy for him to learn English well. 学好英语对他来说很容易。
It''s + adj. + for sb. + to do sth. 是“对某人来说做某事怎么样”之意。It是代词作形式主语，真正的主语是动词不定式（或短语），为避免句子头重脚轻而将主语放在了
首 页 上一页
下一页 尾 页
0/0 共: 0 条记录