发表时间-11 :4:44 阅读(
1. I often visit my grandparents at the weekend.
2. Grandma is telling us a story in the living room.
3. Do you usually play sport with your parents?
4. Lily sometimes helps Mum cook dinner.
5. We both like animals.
6. I’m doing some housework.
1. Are you in different classes?
2. Where are you, May?
3. What is Tom doing in his bedroom?
4. No. I like playing table tennis but Alice likes playing volleyball.
5. I always wash my hands before dinner.
1. A: Hello, Grandma. This is Mary. We can’t see you at the bus stop.
Where are you?
B: Oh, I forgot it! I’m watering plants in the garden. I’ll see you soon.
A: Okay, Grandma. Take your time.
2. A: There is a festival for old people in China. It’s called the Double Ninth Festival. Have you heard of it?
B: Oh really? When is the festival?
A: It’s in October or November.
3. A: Good evening. It’s Earth Hour now. Many people turn off their lights. Here is a girl named Alice. Let’s listen to her.
B: Hi, I’m Alice. I usually watch TV with my parents in the evening, but now we’re looking at the stars. How beautiful!
4. A: I’m bored, Mum.
B: What do you want to do then, Oliver?
A: May I make some phone calls and ask my friends to come and play?
B: Sure. It’s Saturday. You can have some fun.
5. A: Do you live with your grandparents, Peter?
B: No, they live in the UK. I usually write emails to them in my spare time.
A: Good boy!
6. A: Where are you, Dad?
B: I’m in the kitchen, Ben. I’m cooking dinner. Come and help me, please.
A: I’m doing my homework in the bedroom now. Wait a minute.
My name is Yaz. This is my home. I live in a cave. First, this is our living and dining room. My family share stories and eat here. Look! My father is telling us about his hunting today. My mother is setting up the fire. We cook here, so this is our kitchen too! Then, we have a garden outside. My sister is picking up branches for our fire. Finally, we have two small caves inside our cave. They are our bedrooms. I share a cave with my sister. Oh look! What is this? A bear is sleeping in my cave! It happens all the time in winter!
Jason: What do you usually do with your grandparents, Sara?
Sara: I live with my grandma and grandpa. They get up at seven in the morning. At the weekend, we usually go for a walk together at eight. What about you, Jason?
Jason: My grandparents and I are not in the same city. I often make video calls with them in my spare time.
Sara: Oh I see. By the way, my grandma’s birthday is coming. Do you have any ideas?
Jason: Maybe you can play sport with her at the weekend. It’s good for her health.
Sara: Good idea! My grandma likes playing table tennis.
Jason: Cool! Your grandma must be very happy then!
Sara: Thank you, Jason!
Tom and Fred are students. They are both twelve years old, and they are in the same class in their school. Today they have a fight in class, and their teacher is very angry. She says to both of them, “Stay here after school this afternoon, and write your names a hundred times!”
After school, Tom and Fred stay in the classroom and begin to write their names in their exercise books. When the teacher comes, Fred is crying. The teacher asks, “Why are you crying, Fred?” “Because his name is Tom King, and my name is very long. My name is Frederick Hollingsworth,” Fred says.
1. We’re in the same class. We both like sport.
2. --What are you doing in the bedroom?
--I’m doing my homework.
3. --What do you usually do with your grandparents?
--I usually visit them at the weekend.
m doing my homework
3. What do you usually do with your grandparents；visit
We often help old people cross the street.
m playing word games with my family.
3. Do you play sport with your cousins?
swim swimming 2
t talk 4
I. （每小题1分，共 5分）
. Ne Zha / He wants to be a hero and helps people catch monsters. （答句中仅回答wants to be a hero或helps people catch monsters得0.5分。）
I want to ...（答句中有“I want to”即可得0.5分；照抄原文不得分。）
首 页 上一页
下一页 尾 页
0/0 共: 0 条记录