十个世界著名科学家的小故事 ——— .
十个世界著名科学家的小故事 ——— 爱.
十个世界著名科学家的小故事 ——— 贝尔.
十个世界著名科学家的小故事 ——— 诺贝.
发表时间-9 :51:30 阅读(
1.fix one’s attention to=pay attention to
5.brave=have no fear
17.take a rest=have a break
21.make sure=be certain
23.avoid=keep away from
24.Search for=look for
The new term is coming.Why not spread your wings and enjoy reading with us? If you
in books,Smart Readers is a good choice.Every
Wednesday we will meet at
favourite articles.Secondly,We should
while we are reading .It's
improve our reading skills.Thirdly,We will
famous Chinese teachers to give us a
every month.In the club, we will
our minds and
reading.Also,we will make a lot of
and have lots of fun.
My most valuable gift
On January 2nd 2015, I
a gift from Liu Fang, a photo of herself, on which she
wrote the words: Reading can make us
. Liu Fang is my best friend and she
Guangzhou last year because of her father’s work. She was named “
” of our school. Liu Fang
is fond of
reading English newspapers, magazines. Also she
the good habit of making notes while reading. She
takes an active part in
activity of Shenzhen Reading Month. I
the reason why her gift is
is that it
me to study harder whenever I see it.
m so happy that you will come to live in Shenzhen. I want to
my school to
My school is
in the east
of Shenzhen. It is
the sea. It is not very big
beautiful. More importantly, the teachers in my school are
. Many of them are
in Shenzhen. And the students in my school are
. I am sure you
get on well with everyone.
I hope you
can study with
me soon. And I am sure our school is a good school for you
I am looking forward to
Dear Mr and Mrs Hurst,
Thank you for taking care of me during my stay in the US.
I had a lot of happy memories with you. I still remember playing in the snow happily in
your backyard last winter. To tell you the truth, I experienced the culture shock during my
stay in the US. The language, the food and the school were all quite strange to me.
I have told my friends about my experience in the US since I came back. They were
surprised to know that some American students have pink or purple hair. Anyway, I miss
you and the school very much. How are my classmates and teachers in the US? … I would
like you to come and visit me in China soon. I hope to take you to visit some places of
interest around my city.
I hope to hear from you soon.
I have a problem with my good friend Tim and I need your advice.These days, I often see
Tim playing his mobile phone in
He doesn’t hand in his homework on time and he even cheats in exams. After school, he
spends a lot of time in the net bar.
What’s worse, he has made friends with some bad people.
I have talked with him, but he didn’t listen to me.
I want to help him but I don’t know what I should do. What do you suggest?
Thanks for reading my email. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
A terrible earthquake
in Kangding, Sichuan
Province on November 22, 2014. Some people
many people were
hurt in the earthquake.Five
Persons are missing. I’m very sorry to hear that. I think
I should try my best to help the people there. Firstly,I
all my pocket money
Secondly,I have some clothes that I don’t wear any
more and I have decided to donate them to the people
in Kangding. Thirdly,Although I’m
far away from
them. I’ll write a letter to them in order
cheer them up
I hope that they will rebuild their homes again
help of our government and the people. And I believe
their life will be better and better in the future
A terrible fire
Jim’s house was hit by lightning and caught fire on the morning of March 6th. His parents and
he were trapped at home, and his father’s left hand got hurt. So Jim called 119. The firemen arrived
5 minutes later and took them to hospital. Luckily, they were not hurt badly and soon they got out of
We are producing more and more rubbish every
day.The rubbish has become a big problem to the
environment.However,if everyone recycles,we can
produces less rubbish and save a lot of useful
resources.many materials,from plastic to metal and
glass,can be recycled.We could make people
realize the importance of recycling by putting up signs
to remind them.the government should also make
plans to encourage people to recycle.For
example,there could be some advertisements on
television to show people the importance of recycling.
Now Jim is still afraid when he looks back on what happened to his family. With the help of the
firemen, finally they’re safe, so Jim is very thankful to them.
1.The Spring Festival is on January 1st of the lunar calendar.
2. TheLantern Festival is on January 15th of the lunar calendar.
3.International Working Women's Day is on March 8th.
4.Tree-planting Day (Arbor Day) is on March 12th.
5.Qing Ming Festival (Tomb-sweeping Festival) is on April 5th.
6.May Day (International Labour Day) is on May 1st.
7.Chinese Youth Day is on May 4th.
8.Nurses’ Festival is on May 12 th
11.The Dragon Boat Festival is on May the fifth of the lunar calendar
12.Children's Day is on June 1st
13.The Party's Birthday is on July 1st.
14.The Army's Day is on August 1st.
15.Mid-autumn Festival is on August the fifteenth of the lunar calendar.
16.Teachers‘ Day is on September 10th
17. The Double-ninth Day is on September 9th of the lunar calendar.
18.National Day is on October 1st.
19.The Double Seventh Day is on July 7th of the lunar calendar
20.Chinese people's Anti Japanese War Memorial Day is on July 7th
1.Easter is on a Sunday in late March or early April
is on the last Thursday of November
3.April Fools' Day is on April 1st.
3.Halloween is on October 31st.
4.Earth Hour is on the last Saturday of March
5.World Earth Day is on April 22nd
6.Mother's Day is on the second Sunday of May
7.Father's Day is on the third Sunday of June.
8.Christmas Day is on December 25th.
9.Independence Day is on July 4th
10.NewYear‘s Day is on January 1st
1. What should a student do in class?
Listen to the teacher carefully.
2. Today is May the 15th.
What’s the date tomorrow?
It is May the 16th
What was the date yesterday?
It was May the 14th.
3. What is the capital of China? (Beijing.)
4.What’s your favourtie animal/ subject/ sport?
I like pandas/English/basketball best.
What kind of animal/ subject/ sport do you like best?(Dogs./ English./ Basketball….)
5. What will you do if your pet is ill/ sick?
I will take it to the hospital /to see a vet.
6. What food will you give to your pet?
I often give my pet some meat to eat. (Meat./ Vegetables.)
7. What do you do after class/ school/ lunch?
I like talking to my friends/playing basketball/take a walk with my friends after school
(I do some reading…)
8. What’s the weather like in Shenzhen?
=How is the weather in Shenzhen?
The weather is warm all round the year.
It is very hot in summer and it is not cold in winter.
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
When I was young, I want to be a teacher.
I wanted to be a singer.
10. Many people think that money is the most important thing. `
What do you think is the most important to you?
I think Study is the most important to you
11. What kind of sport do you like best? Basketball
What do you usually do after school?Playing basketball
12. What’s the problem?
I have got a headache and cough。
13. What kind of music do you like?
I like pop music best.
I like rock music
14. You look tired. What’s the matter with you?
I didn’t sleep well last night.
I have got a headache.
15. Yesterday it was very cold, what about today?/
What’s the weather like today?
It is cold/ warm/ rainy/ windy.
16. When you feel sad, what will you do to be happier?
I will sing / dance / play games.
17. I want to be an actor in the future. What about you?
I want to be a teacher.
18. My father/mother is a teacher.
What is your father/ mother? What does your father/ mother do?
He/ she is a teacher.
19. You didn’t go to school yesterday. What happened to you?
I didn’t feel well.
I hurt my leg
20. I often go to bed at about 9:30 pm. What time do you often go to bed?
At about 10:00.
21. Do you have any plans for tonight? What about seeing a film with me?
22. Our English teacher is very nice. What about yours?
He/She is very kind
1.What is the biggest problem in our society？
I think pollution is the biggest problem in our society
2.What shall we do as a middle school student？
We should save water，electricity and keep the environment clean。
3.What can I do for you？
I want to buy a pair of shoes.
( I want to borrow a book on writing.)
What size do you wear?
4.What do you think of Internet？
It’s helpful and useful
5.How do you like HongKong？
It’s beautiful and attractive
1. Where were you born? I was born in Beijing.
2. Where would you like to go? My parents decided to travel to Hainan with me this summer vocation.
3. Excuse me, Where is the nearest supermarket?
Can you tell me where the nearest supermarket is?
Which is the way to the nearest supermarket?
Go down this road, It is on your right.
4. Where are you from?
I am from England.
5.Where do you live？
I live in The Blue Sky Garden district
1. When were you born?
I was born on May the 16th, 1995
2. When is your birthday?
My birthday is May the 16th.
3. January 1st is New Year’s Day.
When is Christmas Day?
It’s on December 25th
4. When do you usually get up in the morning?
I usually get up at 7:00 in the morning.
1. We’ll go boating this Sunday. Why not join us?
That’s a good idea!
2. You look bored. Why don’t we go shopping?
That’s a good idea!/ Ok, let’s go.
3. Why are you late for school?
Because my bike was broken.
4.Why is water valuable to us？
We can’t live without water
1. Which sport are you good at, basketball, football or tennis?
I am good at basketball.
2. Which countries have larger population than any other country
in the world? (China…)
3. Let’s have a drink. I’m going to have a hot coffee.
Which would you prefer, milk or cola?
I prefer milk.
1. How do you like doing sport?
= What do you think of doing sport every week?
It’s relaxing and energetic
2. How do you like your pet?=What do you think of your pet?
It’s very cute and lovely
3. How are you feeling today?How are you today?
I am fine. Thanks
4. How do you feel if you are going to stay in a new city?
I will feel excited
5. How do you go to school every day?
I go to school on foot/ by bus
6. I’m going to Shenzhen Theater.
Can you tell me how to get there?
Sorry, I am new here too.
7. How tall are you?=What is your height?
I am 162 cm.
8. How heavy are you?= What is your weight?
I am 60 kilos.
1. How often do you have a class meeting?
once a week.
2. How often do you have sports?
twice a week.
3. How often do you watch TV?
once a week.
4. . How many times have you been to Beijing?
I have been to Beijing once
1. There are ten players in a team in a basketball match.
How many players are there in a team in a football match?
There are 22.
2. How many days do you go to school every week?
I go to school five days a week.
3. How many P.E classes do you have every week?
I have 2 P.E. classes every week.
4. How many seasons are there in a year?
What are they?
There are 4 seasons in a year. They are spring, summer, autumn and winter.
5. How many months are there in a year? What are they?
There are 12 months in a year.
They are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, .September, October,
November and December.
6. How many days are there in a week? What are they?
There are 7 days in a week.
They are Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
7. How many languages can you speak? What are they?
Two, Chinese and English.
1. How much is the meat？
It is 10 yuan
How much are the apples
They are 15 yuan.)
2. How much meat do you want?
Two kilos, please.
How far is it from your home to the school?
It is ten-minute’s walk.
It is 2 kilometers away
1. How long have you studied English?
I have studied English for 6 years.
2. How long have you been a middle school student?
I have been a middle school student for three years.
How soon will you be back?
In two weeks.
Who is your favorite pop singer?
I like Michael Jackson very much.
1. Let’s go to the theatre tonight.
2. The weather is so nice. Shall we go out for a walk?
3 . Jack asks, “Why don’t we go and playing basketball now?”
What will you say if you want to?
That’s a good idea
1. Your friend says Happy Birthday to you.
Here is your birthday present.
You speak English well .
Take some medicine and drink more water。
Thanks! /Thank you!
2. I heard that you won the competition (again).
3. You have done a very good job.
Thank you very much.
4. Please help yourself to some drink.
Thanks, but I’m full
5. Would you like some orange juice? (Yes, I’d love to./ No, thanks.)
6. Thank you for helping me so much with my English project.
It’s my pleasure.)
7. Thank you for helping me so much!
It’s my pleasure.
1. I'm going for a spoken English competition/ exam/ test tomorrow morning.
2. I will take part in a match/ competition/ exam/ test next week.
3. What should you say to your friend on his birthday?
4. You lost my MP3 players.
I failed the exam again.
I am sorry to hear that.
5. Excuse me, sir. Smoking is not allowed here.
Sorry. I won’t do that again.
6. If you are late for school, what will you say to your teacher?
Sorry, I am late.
7. Sorry, I forgot to bring the book.
It doesn’t matter.
8 Oh, I am sorry. I took your umbrella by mistake.
It doesn’t matter.
9. I am sorry. I broke a glass just now.
It doesn’t matter
10. Lily was ill yesterday./ Lily’s foot hurt yesterday./ I am sick today.
I am sorry to hear that.
11. Have you got a mobile phone?
Do you have a mobile phone?(Yes
12 have./ No, I haven’t// Yes, I do./ No, I don’t.)
13. If your friend doesn’t feel well, what would you say to him/her?
What’s the matter?/What’s wrong?
14. Your classmate thinks that Sichuan food is better than Cantonese food.
What is your opinion?
(I agree./ I don't agree. In my opinion, Cantonese food is better.)
15. (I think) Eating more vegetables is good for our health.
I agree./ I don’t agree.
16. Your teacher tells you to do more exercise, doesn’t she?
Yes, she does.
17. I’m so worried about tomorrow’s English exam.
Relax. You are the best./ Take it easy.
18. Do you mind my opening the window?
：老师补充的24个，其它用你自己的学案。［张丽敏(zhangliming_011t) 2015-02-05 12:55:21］
学生 2015-02-04 23:44:03 188.8.131.52
1/1 共: 1 条记录
DevPager V1.0 Beta ！ By 维诺工作室技术团队 CopyRight 版权所有 (C)